Posted on March 8, 2016
Today’s women are impacting more communities, juggling more responsibilities, owning more businesses and making more life-changing decisions than ever before. In fact,
- The majority of American women are now the primary breadwinners of their households.1
- Women own more than half of this country’s wealth.2
- Women are the largest group of minority business owners in the U.S.3
- The majority of all bachelor’s and master’s degrees awarded today are earned by women.2
Despite these trends, a study on Financial Experience and Behaviors Among Women found that women were twice as likely as men to describe themselves as financial "beginners.1 Additionally, a 2015 lifehealthpro.com article noted that the average woman’s retirement savings is 40% less than the average savings for men and that women still earn ¼ less than men.
We provide products and expertise to help plan the secure future that you and your family have always imagined. We are committed to partnering with women throughout every life phase:
- 5 Tips for Women from Top Women Financial Professionals
- 3 Factors that Impact Women’s Retirement Plans
- Don’t Ignore the Life Insurance Needs of Women
- Why Women Under 45 Need Life Insurance
- What are 5 Money Mistakes Women Should Avoid?
1 Source: "Financial Experience and Behaviors Among Women." (2012-2013 Prudential Research Study)
2 Source: "Producer Success - Does Gender Matter?" Mary Quist-Newins, CLU, ChFC, CFP
Does Gender Matter?